Applications for Fall 2017 will be accepted beginning on January 3, 2017 and will close on April 28, 2017. We would strongly advise interested applicants to complete their application as soon as possible. Please note that your application will not be reviewed until we receive all of the stated documentation (see checklist below).
Program Application CSU Application
- Complete Program application ($100 application fee)
- Complete the CSU application ($55 application fee)
- Major/Program Objective: “Pre-Health Professions Postbaccalaureate Program (offered in Extended Education)
- Personal Statement: The personal statement is not a required component on the CSU Mentor application. In this section of the application input “sent to the department” to allow you to continue with the application.
- GRE: The GRE is not a requirement of the program and you can simply bypass this section of the CSU Mentor application
- Two sets of official transcripts from each college or university you attended (One must be sent to the Pre-Health Professions Postbaccalaureate Office, and one must be sent to CSUF Admissions and Records)
- Completion of FAFSA Application for Financial Aid
- Verification of completion/in-progress of Chemistry & Math pre-requisites (pre-requisites must be completed by June 12th, 2017)
- One letter of recommendation from a health professional or science faculty member; a maximum of three letters will be accepted. For more information, please download the Letter of recommendation guideline information sheet.
Please mail or hand-carry all materials directly to:
Pre-Health Professions Postbaccalaureate Program, Cohort 2017-2018
C/O Brandy Schaal
2600 Nutwood Ave., Suite 950
Fullerton, CA 92831
Please mail or hand-carry one copy of your official transcripts from each college or university you have attended or are currently attending to:
Admissions and Records
California State University, Fullerton
PO Box 6900
Fullerton, CA 92834-6900