About Southern California
California State University, Fullerton is ideally located for experiencing all that Southern California has to offer.
- Fun, sun and an average temperature of 21°C
- CSUF is within driving distance of beaches and mountains
- 67.5 kilometers of scenic Orange County coastline
- Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea World and more
- 300 museums featuring art, culture and natural history
- CSUF plays and concerts showcasing talented students, faculty and guest artists
- Hiking and biking in more than 40,000 hectares of preserved wilderness
- The Fullerton Arboretum - a 10.52-hectares urban oasis on the campus
- Fullerton is a safe suburban city in Orange County
- A convenient location, east of Los Angeles International Airport
- And much, much more...
Sports & Recreation
Southern California Area Map
California State University, Fullerton is ideally located for experiencing all that Southern California has to offer. Fullerton is a safe, suburban city in Orange County, which puts most major sights and attractions within easy reach. View map