The University Student Leadership Program is held on the campus of California State University, Fullerton. It provides international university students an extraordinary chance to gain an understanding of leadership and to grow the necessary skills required of emerging leaders today.
- Lectures and workshops in the areas of leadership, English language, and American culture
- All classes and activities conducted in English to enhance fluency
- Assessment of each student's leadership style and the necessary skills required of emerging leaders today
- Experience of Southern California culture from its beautiful beaches, Hollywood, Disneyland, Universal Studios...and more
Qualified participants must:
- be currently enrolled in a nationally recognized partner university
- have a good academic record
- have an intermediate level or above in English proficiency
To view or print a document in Portable Document Format (PDF) format, make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher installed. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking here.