- After August 1, 2016, apply online at www.csumentor.edu ($55 application fee must be paid online). Choose the program Software Engineering - Accelerated (on-campus program Ext. Ed.).
- Submit only the following documents to AMSE Admissions at the mailing address below. If you submit documents other than what is listed, they will not be reviewed.
- Official transcripts from ALL the colleges and universities attended (translated into English)
- Personal statement - No more than 2,000 words
- Resume—preferred, if you have experience in the technology field.
- For International applicants
- TOEFL or IELTS score (a minimum score of 550 (paper) or 80 (iBT) or 6.5 IELTS or 58 PTE)
- International Student Financial Statement and Affidavit accompanied by a bank statement with a minimum of US $40,212 for this program. Click Here to download the form.
- Students sponsored by an international organization or home government agency must include a letter of scholarship support specifying CSUF and your proposed degree and program of study.
Mail all the required documents to:
ATTN: Dr. Krissyvan Truong
California State University, Fullerton
2600 Nutwood Avenue, Suite 950
Fullerton, CA 92831 USA