CSUF Fullerton Campus
Parking and Transportation Services
800 N. State College Blvd.
Information on parking policies, maps of parking lots, and more can be found on the Parking and Transportation Services website.
Parking & Transportation is located at the north end of campus, near Lot A-faculty/staff, north of the University Police Department. The office can be accessed off of State College Blvd.
- All parking regulations are enforced Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The following parking areas are enforced 24 hours daily: red curb/fire lanes, 10 and 15 minute time zones, state vehicle spaces, disabled stalls, special permit spaces, loading zones/white and yellow curbs, and service/maintenance spaces.
- Daily permits are $8. Extension and Open University students may purchase a daily permit at the daily permit machines in Lots A, E, G, S and Arts Drive, and levels 2, 4 and 6 of the State College parking structure.
- Daily permits are valid in all student lots (A, B, E, G, S and all parking structures) during enforcement hours. After 6 p.m., a daily permit is valid in faculty/staff lots C, E West, I, J and College Park faculty/staff. Note: Lots F and H are designated for faculty/staff parking during all enforcement hours.
Disabled Person (DP) Permits
- Students with disabilities who have been issued a DMV Disabled Person (DP) placard/plates may park in any designated DP space, faculty/staff space or 30-minute visitor space and MUST display BOTH the DMV DP placard/plates AND a valid CSUF student parking permit.
- Students with temporary disabilities should visit Disabled Student Services in University Hall 101 or call 657.278.3117.
- 30-minute parking: There are a limited number of 30-minute visitor parking spaces on campus.
- Park & Pay provides short-term parking for $2 per hour. Each location has a posted maximum time limit of either 1 or 2 hours, which will be strictly enforced. Other types of permits are not valid in Park and Pay.
- Park and Pay machines accept Discover, MasterCard and Visa, as well as $1 and $5 bills. The machines do not give change. Adding money to an existing Park and Pay space will initiate a new transaction and any overlap time will be erased.
Park and Pay Locations:
- College Park South – located in the first full row of parking behind College Park
- South Campus Drive – located in front of Dan Black Hall, near Langsdorf Hall
- Lot E – located east of Student Housing;
- Eastside Parking Structure –located on the ground level, east entrance off Folino Drive
- State College Structure – located on the ground level, north entrance off Gym Drive
- Nutwood Structure – located on the northeast side of the ground level, south entrance off Nutwood Avenue.
CSUF Garden Grove Center Parking
- A parking permit is required Monday–Friday.
- A permit will be issued at no additional charge to enrolled students.
- For advance registrations, the permit will arrive by mail 5 to 10 days before the first day of class. Students who register during the week immediately preceding a course start date need to pick up a permit at the registration desk on the first day of class. See Garden Grove map for more information.
CSUF Irvine Campus Parking