MS in Counseling Current Student Center
The MS in Counseling Current Student Center provides new and returning students with the necessary resources to guide you through your program.
Accept admission and pay enrollment deposit (new students only):Go to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, then click the Admissions tile and accept admission to the program. You will then be prompted to pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
Resolve any registration holds:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile. If there is a hold on your record, click on details to view instructions on how to remove the hold and which department to contact.
Complete any To Do items:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile.
To help you navigate the registration process through Titan Online, check out the pdf tutorials below:
All cohorts will follow this schedule. For more information on your program class schedule, see above for your Cohort Registration Class Schedule.
Once you have your schedule, feel free to print it, or just keep it handy in a nearby browser tab or window so you can refer to it while you register for your classes.
Fall registration will be through Titan Online in your Student Portal.
Tuition is due before the start of every term. Current cost is $425 per unit. Tuition rates are subject to change.
Payment is due at the time of registration. We accept payments with bank wire transfer, TitanCard, check, money order or credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover). No convenience fees are charged for payment by credit card.
If you register past the deadlines, a $25 late fee will be charged. You will receive a fee receipt after your registration is processed.
Fee payment for financial aid students:
All financial aid will be first applied to institutional charges such as tuition. Any remaining financial aid after institutional charges are paid will then be refunded to the student. Please contact EIP Student Services regarding refunds or making payments.
Fees paid by employer or company:
Extension and International Programs can bill your employer or company directly for course fees. To use this option, a purchase order or letter of sponsorship from the company must accompany your registration form. For more information on this process, contact EIP Student Services at email@example.com or 657-278-2611.
Please refer to your class schedule for drop and refund deadlines.
If you want to drop a course:
- Notify your academic advisor, David Shepard
- Complete a Request for Withdrawal form
- 3.Obtain the approvals from instructor and Department Chair (email approvals are sufficient).
- Submit the completed form to Extension and International Programs in CP 100 or fax to or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are receiving financial aid, notify the financial aid office by email email@example.com.
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance:
- David Shepard – advising, prerequisites, study plan, request for term off and leave of absence
- For registration and payment inquiries, please email EIP Student Services or call
- Brandy Schaal, EIP Program Lead
On campus resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources:
- Textbooks – The Titan Bookstore website offers the most accurate and up-to-date selection of textbooks for your courses. To find your textbooks, enter the department, course and section. For detailed instruction on how to find and buy your books, check out this helpful tutorial video
- Financial Aid – For information about how to apply for financial aid, disbursement dates and key deadlines, please visit the CSUF Financial Aid website . For specific questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Graduate Studies – How to apply for graduation, plus deadlines, policies and forms
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Titanium Resource Center – Self-help guide, Turnitin, FAQs
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID cards and replacement cards
- Pollak Library – Research guide, article databases, interlibrary loan
- Student Wellness – Immunization requirements
- Career Center – Job search, career workshops and resume critique
- Commencement – Ticket distribution, ceremony schedule and parking