Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) Current Student Center
The FEMBA Current Student Center provides new and returning students with the necessary resources to guide you through your program.
Accept admission and pay enrollment deposit (new students only):Log in to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, then click the Admissions tile and accept admission to the program. You will then be prompted to pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
Resolve any registration holds:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile. If there is a hold on your record, click on details to view instructions on how to remove the hold and which department to contact.
Complete any To Do items:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile.
To help you navigate the registration process through Titan Online, check out the tutorials below:
Class Schedule and Registration Deadlines for all cohorts
Spring Class Schedule
This section provides a schedule of courses required for the program and the term in which you will enroll. Please contact your academic advisor if you have questions regarding your study plan.
Tuition: $2,475 per course
Fee payment for financial aid students:
All financial aid will be first applied to institutional charges such as tuition. Any remaining financial aid after institutional charges are paid will then be refunded to the student. Please contact EIP Student Services regarding refunds or making payments.
Fees paid by employer or company:
Extension and International Programs can bill your employer or company directly for course fees. To use this option, a purchase order or letter of sponsorship from the company must accompany your registration form. For more information on this process, contact EIP Student Services at EIPconnect@fullerton.edu or 657-278-2611.
Please refer to your class schedule for drop and refund deadlines.
If you want to withdraw from a course:
- Notify an academic advisor
- If you are receiving financial aid, notify the financial aid office by email email@example.com.
- Complete a request for Late Withdrawal Process online by deadline date.
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance:
- Advising, prerequisites, study plan, request for term off and leave of absence:
- Anh Tran – registration, class schedule, and textbooks
- For questions about financial aid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
On campus resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources:
- Graduate Studies – How to apply for graduation, plus deadlines, policies and forms
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Titanium Resource Center – Self-help guide, Turnitin, FAQs
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID cards and replacement cards
- Pollak Library – Research guide, article databases, interlibrary loan
- Student Wellness – Immunization requirements
- Career Center – Job search, career workshops and resume critique
- Commencement – Ticket distribution, ceremony schedule and parking