Pre-Health Professions Current Student Center
The Pre-Health Professions current student center provides new and returning students with the necessary resources to guide you through your program.
Accept admission and pay enrollment deposit (new students only):Go to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, then click the Admissions tile and accept admission to the program. You will then be prompted to pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
Resolve any registration holds:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, and then check the Tasks tile. If there is a hold on your record, click on details to view instructions on how to remove the hold and which department to contact.
Complete any To Do items:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, and then check the Tasks tile.
To help you navigate the registration process through Titan Online, check out the tutorials below:
View the registration schedule for add, drop, and withdrawal dates and deadlines.
Your class numbers will be provided to you by your advisor. Once you have your schedule, keep it handy so you can refer to it while you register for your classes.
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance:
- For registration and payments, contact EIP Student Services at or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For academic advising, please contact Brandy Schaal.
On Campus Resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources:
- Textbooks –The Titan Bookstore website offers the most accurate and up-to-date selection of textbooks for your courses. Go to Find Your Books and select the term, department, catalog number, and section/class number.
- Financial Aid – For information about how to apply for financial aid, disbursement dates and key deadlines, please visit the CSUF Financial Aid website . For specific questions, send an email to email@example.com .
- Graduate Studies – How to apply for graduation, plus deadlines, policies, and forms
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Services – DIY guides on how to get connected and use the various campus resources such as student email, wireless network, Titan Online, TitanNet and Canvas.
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID cards and replacement cards
- Pollak Library – Research guide, article databases, interlibrary loan
- Student Wellness – Immunization requirements
- Career Center – Job search, career workshops, and resume critique
- Commencement – Ticket distribution, ceremony schedule, and parking