Applications for Fall of 2021 will open on January 2, 2021. Because our program offers rolling admission, you should submit your application as soon as possible so that the admissions committee can evaluate it and give you a decision. Please note that your application will not be reviewed until we receive all of the required documentation (see checklist below).
- Complete the CSU application (application fee applies)
- Campus: CSU Fullerton
- Start Term: Fall 2021
- Graduate Program: Pre-Health Profession Post Bacc Program
- One set of official transcripts from each college or university you attended must be sent to our program office
- Completion of FAFSA Application if you plan on requesting for Financial Aid
- Verification of completion/in-progress of chemistry and math prerequisites (prerequisites must be completed by June 21, 2021)
- One letter of recommendation; a maximum of three letters will be accepted. Your letter
writer will upload their own letter once you submit your application.
800 N. State College Blvd., #THall 1123
Fullerton, CA 92831
EIP - Pre-Health, THall 1123
This program taught me professionalism to the next level. All eyes are on you. And that’s not just for when you are applying to medical school, but more importantly when you're out in the real world.
- Evan Chang
What’s your next step?
Learn more about our programs at an advising appointment or by joining the pre-health email list. By joining the list you will also receive program and application updates.
Let’s talk! Book an advising appointment with Program Manager Brandy Schaal.