286,800Number of Jobs, 2018
$132,620Median Pay per year, 2018
8%Job Growth, 2018-2028 (FYI - 5% is average)
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook - Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers
Earn your digital marketing certificate in 10 months. Marketing professionals need to understand the always-evolving capabilites of new and emerging media platforms.
Due to state and federal regulations, non-California residents may only enroll in CSUF online courses when their state has authorized CSUF as a provider. Click here for more information.
It is recommended that participants who reside outside of United States and whose first language is not English must possess English language proficiency equivalent to a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 80 (iBT) or IELTS score of 6.5.
It is the participantís responsibility to demonstrate English language proficiency necessary to fully participate in the class lectures and discussions.
Upon completion of the certificate program, graduates will be able to:
- Understand the Digital Marketing landscape and develop a digital marketing campaign.
- Understand the use and application of digital media platforms, communication tools, and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Identify key elements that influence online consumer behavior.
- Research and assess the range of communications opportunities.
- Assess online analytics and measurement.
- Understand team roles and responsibilities in the campaign process.
- Understand the latest laws and regulations governing communications and privacy.
- Articulate best practices and future trends.
- Marketing professionals
- Product, brand and marketing project managers
- General business managers
- Account and advertising executives, managers, and coordinators
- General marketing analysts and content managers
- Public relations and communications specialists and coordinators
- Programmers and other technology professionals who want an understanding of the infrastructure behind digital marketing
- Individuals in other professions with cross functional marketing responsibilities
In addition, it is recommended that participants who reside outside of United States and whose first language is not English possess English language proficiency equivalent to:
A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper) or 80 (iBT)
A minimum IELTS score of 6.5
There is no need to send the test score to the University. It the participant's responsibility to demonstrate English language proficiency necessary to fully participate in the class lectures and discussions.