Join Our Mailing List
Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management
Earn Your Graduate Certificate in HR Management in 7 Months
California State University, Fullerton offers the only Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management in Southern California from a fully-accredited business school. Courses may be transferable to a Master's Program.
Click here to attend our Info Session on August 3rd at 2:30 p.m.
Benefits of a Graduate Certificate in HR Management:
Superior human resources management can provide a significant competitive advantage. Human resources managers need to be viewed as fulfilling an integral and strategic role in the organization. Our graduate certificate allows mid-career HR professionals to propel their careers to new heights.
Offered in connection with the CSUF College of Business and Economics, a dual-accredited business school, this program's courses are transferable to the CSUF MBA program (e.g., Concentration in HR). Students are welcome to apply and take one class, or the entire program.
For successful completion of the Graduate Certificate, students must maintain an overall minimum GPA of 2.5.
- A bachelor degree from an accredited institution of higher education OR proof that a bachelor degree will be complete within the one semester of applying to this program
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 in the last 60 units attempted (as documented by official copies of transcripts from all higher education institutions attended)
- Good standing at the last college attended
- Those with a bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- Mid-career HR professionals seeking career advancement.
- Individuals who want to take courses that apply to the Cal State Fullerton MBA program.
- Leaders or executives looking to guide organizational development and change in the workplace.
- Successful completion of three courses required to earn the certificate but you may also take only 1 or 2 courses of interest to you
- Six months long
- 100% online
- Organizational Development and Change
- Dates: 10/25 - 12/17/2021
- Instructor: Herb Callahan
- Cost: $1,800
- Seminar in Human Resources Management
- Dates: 1/24 - 3/18/2022
- Instructor: Lori Muse
- Cost: $1,800
- Seminar in Organizational Behavior
- Dates: 3/21 - 5/20/2022
- Instructor: Benedicta Lusk
- Cost: $1,800
HR Graduate Certificate Application
To apply to our Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management Program, complete the form and upload required documentation. We accept applications on a continual basis. Please click on the link below to apply today!
What's Your Next Step?
Join our email list! By joining our email list, we will send you important program updates and let you know when registration is open for the program.
For optimal viewing of the course schedule below, please view on a tablet or desktop
Note: Click on the course title to view all available course sections. Hover over the colored labels to view where the course will be offered