186,500Number of Jobs, 2018
$103,380Median Pay per year, 2018
1%Job Growth, 2018-2028
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook – Industrial Production Managers
Earn your lean six sigma green belt certificate in 3 months. This program is ideal for leaders, including logistics and operations managers and consultants.
Please note: Students must register no later than 2 business days prior to the course start date. If you missed the registration window or have any questions, please contact EIP Student Services at email@example.com.
On completion of this program, you will have the knowledge and skills to apply Lean Six Sigma tools to your organization. Expected outcomes include your development of:
- The ability to use statistical problem-solving approaches for process improvement
- The skills needed to transform processes using Lean Six Sigma
- The ability to use Value Stream Mapping to identify processes needing improvement
- The know-how to eliminate defects and thereby optimize process flow
- The skills to define and use the appropriate tools to address process problems
- Department directors and managers
- Operations supervisors, leads and others who may be asked to contribute to a project
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Quality administrators
- Consultants who want to incorporate Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings
- Individuals seeking practical skills in Lean Six Sigma
- Anyone who needs an initial introduction to Lean Six Sigma thinking and techniques
The program is open to all interested persons who possess at least a high school diploma. It is recommended that students have one year of high school or college algebra.
Location: Virtual Instruction
Length: 3 months
Next Start: Spring 2021
*Cost is approximate and subject to change
*Have a question? Please contact us.