160,500Number of Jobs, 2018
$69,430Median Pay per year, 2018
13%Job Growth, 2018-2028 (FYI - 5% is average)
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook – Web Development
Earn your user experience certification in 10-12 months in one of the fastest-growing specializations, with a significant demand for professionals needed to work on web or mobile applications, personal computers, devices and other products.
Due to state and federal regulations, non-California residents may only enroll in CSUF online courses when their state has authorized CSUF as a provider. Click here for more information .
It is recommended that participants who reside outside of United States and whose first language is not English must possess English language proficiency equivalent to a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 80 (iBT) or IELTS score of 6.5.
It is the participantís responsibility to demonstrate English language proficiency necessary to fully participate in the class lectures and discussions.
Graduates of this certificate program will:
- Gain an understanding of the fundamental principles and functions in Customer/User Experience and its relationship to human-centered research and usability assurance
- Understand and justify the business case and architecture that enables user-centered design implementation
- Gain an understanding of the role and relevancy of human-centered research in the user-centered design process
- Identify and discuss best practices in the gathering and documentation of user-centered data
- Understand and apply the principles and methods of user-centered design
- Understand the use of and application of wireframing and prototyping methods in a user-centered design context
- Gain an understanding of the principal elements, methods and concepts of usability testing and its role in Customer/User Experience
- Develop a portfolio and the presentation skills needed to tell the accompanying story
- Business Analysts and Consultants
- Business Intelligence/Web Analytics Professionals
- Customer Relationship Management Practitioners
- Decision-maker, Executive and Manager- Level Individuals
- Human Factors Practitioners
- Industrial and Product Design Practitioners
- Information Architects
- Interaction Designers
- Library Science Practitioners
- Medical Device and Appliance Designers
- Mobile Applications Developers
- Organizations seeking training for employees and employee teams
- Product Managers
- Project Team Leaders/Project Managers/Scrum Masters
- Software and Application Developers
- Software Engineers
- Technical Writers
- Usability Analysts/Researchers
- Visual/Graphic/User Interface Designers
- Website Developers and Administrators
It is recommended that participants who reside outside of the United States and whose first language is not English possess English language proficiency equivalent to:
A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper) or 80 (iBT) or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
There is no need to send the test score to the University. It is the participant's responsibility to demonstrate English language proficiency necessary to fully participate in the class lectures and discussions.