Registering for Winter Session courses is similar to registering for classes in the Fall or Spring semesters. See below for specific instructions.
CSUF students may register on Titan Online anytime after their assigned registration appointment, which can be found in the Titan Online Student Center. (See our Dates page for registration start dates.)
Register as you normally would, but be sure to select the “Extended Education Course Career” when searching the class schedule.
Additional registration-related information:
- Once you have performed any type of registration activity, you should confirm this activity by printing your schedule from your Student Center.
- All holds must be cleared three business days prior to your registration appointment.
- Be sure to review the University’s refund policies before you register.
- Non-CSUF students must register for Winter Session through Open University. Please visit the Open University registration page for instructions.
- Registration problems/questions:
- CSUF Students may call the TITAN Help Line: (657) 278-7601 or email email@example.com.
- Non-CSUF Students (Open University) may contact EIP Student Services at
Request for Excess Units form
Use the Request for Excess Units form to obtain approval to enroll in more than 4 units. The Winter Session 2022 Request for Excess Units form will be made available on the Records and Registration website under the "Forms" tab as we approach closer to Winter Session.
The Registration Guide is a resource with detailed information about registration, dates, fees and policies.
Registration Dates and Deadlines
For registration dates and deadlines, including the last day you can drop and add classes in Titan Online, visit our Dates page.
We want to help you make the most of your Winter Session experience, so if you are looking to take a class that's not being offered, please let us know. Enter the relevant course information from the University Catalog in the form below; we'll see what we can do. Use the screen shot to help you find the details needed to request a course.
If you have any questions about Winter Session, send us a note and we will get back to you soon.