Although professional development programs are not eligible for financial aid, a variety of student private loan programs are available. Below you will find a list of private lenders. These are provided as guidance to borrowers only. You are not required to select a lender from this list. Please contact the lenders for further information about their private student loan programs.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more or need further assistance.
Please note UEE does not endorse or have an affiliation with any of the organizations below. The choice of a lender and guarantor is a decision and responsibility you must make as the borrower.
How to apply for a loan
Applying for a private loan is a simple process, but may vary by lender. Arrangements for any private student loan must be made prior to registration in UEE classes.
To register for classes, the full payment of the class fee is due at the time of registration. Below you will find the steps for applying for a private loan and enrolling in classes with your loan.
- Apply for a private loan with a lender of your choice, using CSUF’s school code: #001137
- Notify University Extended Education of your approved private loan by contacting us .
- University Extended Education will certify your loan with the lender. Please note that UEE is only able to certify the loan relating to the total estimated cost of the tuition, and loan certification is not guaranteed as UEE must accept the loan terms and conditions first.
- Enroll in your classes once the first three steps above are completed.
- Lender will disburse the funds and CSUF will post the funds to your account.
- Pay remaining balance if there is any unpaid balance after the loan funds are disbursed.
Please note that any overpayment from the loan will be disbursed to you by check.