The first step to getting started on a professional development program is deciding what type of program is right for you.
Below you will find information about the types of programs we offer, as well as the steps for successfully registering for your professional development program courses.
Which Program is Right for Me?
We offer a variety of professional development programs, including certificate programs, workshops, programs for educators, test-prep courses and degree completion programs. Below you will find more information about each.
To view the available programs and details—including location, cost and length—click on the type of program you are interested in below.
Participants are awarded a certificate after completion of the program to professionally demonstrate their knowledge and skills. Some program provide college unit credit, which may transfer over to a degree program.
Program for Educators:
Immersive and interactive programs designed to meet an educators professional needs, including meeting credentials and prerequisites.
A quick way to learn or refresh yourself on a specialized set of skills. Workshops are great for boosting your resume, however no certificate is awarded.
Weekend classes that help you prepare for a variety of standardized test.
Degree Completion Programs:
Designed for individuals that started but never completed their bachelors degree.
How to Register
Once you have decided what type of program is right for you, the next step is to register for your classes. A few programs have eligibility requirements and/or require that classes be taken in a specified order, so make sure to check your program before registering. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and a staff member will get back to you.
Below you will find instructions on how to register online for our professional development program courses.
Please note that certain programs may require you to apply and be accepted into the program before registering for classes. Please review your program’s requirements carefully before registering for classes.
- Review program page. Review your program’s class dates, as well as any eligibility and course requirements.
- Select available classes and add to cart. After finding courses open for registration, select “Add to Cart” to continue registering
- Select your state of residence. You will be prompted to confirm your state of residence (please review State Requirements for online programs). Once you have selected your state, press “Continue”.
- Verify your courses and prerequisites. Verify all the courses in your cart and press “Checkout”. You may also be asked to verify prerequisites.
- Provide information. You will then be prompted to answer some information about yourself and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Pay for courses. Review your information, enter your payment information and complete checkout.
What's Your Next Step?
Learn how to successfully take courses online or join our email list. By joining our email list, we will send you important program updates.
Due to state and federal regulations, non-California residents may only enroll in CSUF online courses when their state has authorized CSUF as a provider. You can learn more about online program eligibility on the State Regulations page.