Earn Your Effective Management Certificate in 3 Months
37,800Number of Jobs, 2018
$111,340Median Pay per year, 2018
8%Job Growth, 2018-2028 (FYI - 5% is average)
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook - Training and Development Managers
According to a study from Cornell University, "Small businesses that implement effective employee management strategies experience a 23.3% higher profit growth and a reduction in employee turnover by 66.8%." Our certificate in Effective Management will enable students to implement and practice employee management strategies at any company.
- Actively participate in discussions about "real life" scenarios concerning management techniques and best practices to impact the workplace.
- Explore major topics that will provide you with successful management practices which can be directly integrated into any job.
- Project managers.
- Managers/trainers of effective management.
- Consultants/subject-matter experts.
- Executive administrative staff seeking career advancement.
- Individuals seeking a career change.
- IT professionals.
- Effective management program graduates
- Twelve required courses (36 hours of hands-on activities and industry expert advice)
- 3.6 continuing education units (CEUs)
For optimal viewing of the course schedule below, please view on a tablet or desktop
Note: Click on the course title to view all available course sections. Hover over the colored labels to view where the course will be offered