MSW Flex at Irvine Current Student Center
The MSW Flex at Irvine Current Student Center provides new and returning students with the necessary resources to guide you through your program.
Accept admission and pay enrollment deposit (new students only):Go to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Center and accept admission to the program. You will then be prompted to pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
Resolve any registration holds:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Center, and then check the Holds section. If there is a hold on your record, click on details to view instructions on how to remove the hold and which department to contact.
Complete any To Do items:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Center, and then check the To Do section.
To help you navigate the registration process through Titan Online, check out the tutorials below:
Start term Fall 2018
Start term Fall 2019
Start term Fall 2020
All cohorts will follow this schedule. For more information on your program class schedule, see above for your Cohort Registration Class Schedule.
Once you have your schedule, feel free to print it, or just keep it handy in a nearby browser tab or window so you can refer to it while you register for your classes.
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance:
- For registration and payments, contact EIP Student Services at or email email@example.com
- For academic advising, please contact the advisor assigned to your cohort: Cohort 9 Advisor: Marlene Flores-Avila; Cohort 10 Advisor: Karen Lee; Cohort 11 Advisor: Debra Saxton
- Gail Wright, EIP Program Manager, by email or call
On Campus Resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources:
- Textbooks – The Titan Bookstore website offers the most accurate and up-to-date selection of textbooks for your courses. To find your textbooks, enter the department, course and section. For detailed instruction on how to find and buy your books, check out this helpful tutorial video
- Financial Aid – For information about how to apply for financial aid, disbursement dates and key deadlines, please visit the CSUF Financial Aid website . For specific questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Graduate Studies – How to apply for graduation, plus deadlines, policies, and forms
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Titanium Resource Center – Self-help guide, Turnitin, FAQs
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID cards and replacement cards
- Pollak Library – Research guide, article databases, interlibrary loan
- Student Wellness – Immunization requirements
- Career Center – Job search, career workshops, and resume critique
- Commencement – Ticket distribution, ceremony schedule, and parking