Projected outlook for some certified Computer Forensics experts:
17,200Number of Jobs, 2020
$61,930Median Pay per year, 2021
16%Job Growth, 2020-2030
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook – Forensic Science Technicians
Earn A CSUF Computer Forensics Certificate in 8-10 Months
Earn your computer forensics certificate in 9-10 months and join an elite group in the front lines of fighting cybercrime in law enforcement or the business community.
Computer Forensics Program Benefits:
- Work hands on with the latest techniques and technology in digital forensics, including state-of-the-art imaging hardware and software, to preserve and analyze digital evidence.
- Learn to fight cybercrime alongside law enforcement and the business community.
- Get a head start in a growing industry and community.
- IT specialists.
- Systems analysts.
- Network administrators.
- Computer-forensics professionals seeking career development.
- Five required courses (92 hours of lecture and discussion)
- 9–10 months long
- 100% online
- 9.2 continuing education units (CEUs)
For optimal viewing of the course schedule below, please view on a tablet or desktop
Note: Click on the course title to view all available course sections. Hover over the colored labels to view where the course will be offered