Projected outlook for some certified Leadership Development experts:
37,800Number of Jobs, 2018
$111,340Median Pay per year, 2018
8%Job Growth, 2018-2028 (FYI - 5% is average)
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook – Training and Development Managers
Earn your leadership development certificate in 3 months. In the current business climate, there is an emphasis on teams and teamwork, making leadership skills critical to success in today's workplace.
- Identify the qualities of a potential leader.
- Help individuals identify needed core competencies.
- Identify, use and measure the impact of coaching on organizational performance.
- Build a performance-driven organization that contributes to team productivity.
- Study the importance of organizational culture in employee retention.
- Explore the impact that gender and cultural diversity have on organizational performance.
- Emerging leaders.
- Employees seeking leadership roles.
- Employees of organizations without an internal leadership training program.
- Managers who want to know how to identify leaders.
- Six courses (36 hours of lecture and hands-on experience).
- Learn from experts in coaching, mentoring and team building.
- Three months long.
- 3.6 continuing education units (CEUs).
For optimal viewing of the course schedule below, please view on a tablet or desktop
Note: Click on the course title to view all available course sections. Hover over the colored labels to view where the course will be offered