322,000Number of Jobs, 2020
$98,890Median Pay per year, 2020
9%Job Growth, 2020-2030 (8% is average)
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook – Administrative Services and Facilities Managers
Earn your project management certificate in 4-6 months and develop interpersonal skills and learn the project management cycle.
This program is offered in collaboration with the Project Management Institute (PMI), Orange County Chapter, Inc.
Please note: Students must register no later than 2 business days prior to the course start date. If you missed the registration window or have any questions, please contact EIP Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduates of the certificate program will have a project portfolio to validate their knowledge and be able to:
- Understand what a project is
- Develop a project plan
- Understand how to assure the quality of the project
- Communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Develop a reasonable/achievable schedule
- Manage cost and resources
- Measure project progress/deliverables/performance
- Achieve project goals
- Present project outcomes to managers/executives
- Individuals who are considering project management as a career choice
- Newly appointed project managers, leaders or schedulers wanting to gain skills
- Managers and supervisors responsible for organizational projects
- Project team members, coordinators, analysts and sponsors
- Program and product managers
Location: Online-Live, 2 times weekly
Length: 4–6 months
Next Start: February 2022
*Cost is approximate and subject to change.
*Have a question? Please contact us.