Extension and International Programs (EIP) provides information that may assist students to participate in a variety of student private loan programs. The lenders listed below are provided as guidance to borrowers only. You are not required to select a lender from this list. The choice of a lender and guarantor is a decision and responsibility you must make as the borrower. EIP does not endorse or have an affiliation with any of the organizations below. Please contact the lenders for further information about their private student loan programs.
CSUF School Code: #001137
- SALLIE MAE
- WELLS FARGO BANK
- UNION FEDERAL BANK
- Loan Program– Private Student Loans
- Telephone: 866.513.8445
- Website: www.ufpsl.com
- SUNTRUST BANK
EIP Private Student Loan Guidelines
Arrangements for any student private loan must be made prior to registration in EIP classes. Full payment of class fee is due at the time of registration. Loan certification is not a guarantee, and terms and conditions must be accepted by EIP.
- Apply for a Private loan with a lender of your choice. For your convenience, we have listed a few providers above.
- Students will need to notify Extension and International Programs of their approved private loan. Please call the EIP Office at 657-278-2611.
- Extension and International Programs will certify the student’s loan with the lender. Please note that Extension and International Programs is only able to certify the loan relating to the total estimated cost of the tuition.
- Students will be allowed to enroll in their classes as long as the first 3 steps above are completed.
- Lender will disburse the funds to the school and the school will post the funds to the student’s account.
- Any overpayment from the loan will be disbursed to the student by check. Any unpaid balance after the loan funds are disbursed will be due immediately, to be paid by the student.