Current Student Center
The AMSE Current Student Center provides new and returning students with registration information and the additional resources to guide you through your program.
Accept admission and pay enrollment deposit (new students only):Log in to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, then click the Admissions tile and accept admission to the program. You will then be prompted to pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
Verify and resolve any registration holds:Log in to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile. If there is a hold on your record, click on it to view on instructions on how to remove the hold, and which department to contact.
Verify and complete any “To Do” items:Log in to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile.
Purchase health insurance (international students only):International students at Cal State Fullerton are required to have health insurance. To purchase health insurance online, go to the International Students & Scholars Health Insurance Requirement page .
To help you navigate the registration process through Titan Online, check out the tutorials below:
Please select your cohort below to find course information.
Students who entered the program in Fall 2021
Various forms of financial aid are available for those who qualify. To apply for financial aid and determine your eligibility, obtain a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) from any high school or college and submit your application to the address provided on the form. To expedite processing, apply electronically on the FAFSA website . Be sure to include the CSUF institution code: 001137.
For more detailed information about financial aid, including step-by-step application instructions and other tips, please visit the Cal State Fullerton financial aid office . For specific questions, send an email to email@example.com.
Optional Practical Training (OPT) employment authorization is granted by the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services upon receipt and review of applications filed by the student and recommendation made by the International Student Advisor.
You are required to attend an OPT Session if you are interested in working part-time off-campus during the Spring or Fall semesters, or working full-time after graduating at the end of the semester/term. For more information, visit the International Students & Scholars OPT page.
Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is work authorization or permission for F-1 students pursuing a degree, or credential program, to work before graduation in a short-term paid and unpaid internship position, which is directly related to an academic course or program. For more information, visit the International Students & Scholars CPT page.
International students must be in their program for one year before they can apply for an internship. The internship is optional and is a separate course fee. For more information, please contact the Center for Internships and Community Engagement (CICE) in LH-206 or email CICE@fullerton.edu or call (657) 278-3746.
On Campus Resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources.
- Textbooks – The Titan Bookstore website offers the most accurate and up-to-date selection of textbooks for your courses. To find your textbooks, enter the department, course and section. For detailed instruction on how to find and buy your books, check out this helpful tutorial video
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Student Business Services - Campus fees, payments and deadlines
- Student Wellness – Immunizations, Student Health Services
- CANVAS Resource Center
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID Cards, Replacements
- Pollak Library – Research, Article Databases, Interlibrary Loan
- Career Center – Job Search, Career Workshops, Resume Critique
- Records and Registration – Graduation Deadlines, Policies, Important Forms
- Commencement – Commencement Ceremony Information
- Financial Aid Office (for domestic students only)
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance: