Summer Session Dates and Deadlines
Summer Session classes are offered in five sessions, and are between 5-10 weeks long. Students
may enroll in classes that span multiple sessions.
Summer 2022 Sessions
||May 31 – July 1, 2022
||July 5 - August 5, 2022
||June 27 - August 5, 2022
||May 31 – July 22, 2022
||May 31 - August 5, 2022
Class Schedule and Registration Guide
Beginning Monday, March 7, 2022, the Class Schedule and Registration Guide will be
available on Titan Online. During this time, CSUF students may view the class schedule
and add courses to their cart prior to their registration appointment date.
Summer Registration Dates
Registration begins on March 21, 2022. You can learn more about the registration process on our Register page.
- August 2021 Graduation Candidates: March 21, 2022
- Registration for Seniors: March 21-22, 2022 (begins at noon on March 21)
- Registration for Graduate students, Credentials, Juniors and 2nd Bachelors: March 23, 2022
- Registration for Sophomores, Freshmen and Postbaccalaureate Undeclared: March 24, 2022
- Registration for all CSU students until each session deadline: March 25, 2022
- Registration for Non-CSUF Students through Open University: April 4, 2022
Summer Important Dates and Deadlines
The Summer Session deadlines vary by session. Please review the information below
for deadlines relating to your session.
|Last day students can add themselves to waitlists.
|Last night students will be enrolled from waitlists.
|TITAN ONLINE AVAILABLE FOR DROPPING AND ADDING
- Last day to register or add without an electronic permit.
- Last day to register without a $25 late registration fee.
- Last day to drop without a record of enrollment.
TITAN ONLINE AVAILABLE FOR DROPPING AND ADDING
- Late Registration (with $25 late registration fee) begins.
- Department-issued registration permit required to add all classes.
|LAST DAY TITAN ONLINE AVAILABLE FOR DROPPING AND ADDING
- Last day to add. (Department-issued registration permit required to add).
- Last day to register with a late registration fee. (Department-issued registration
permit required to register).
- Last day to drop a class without a grade of "W".
- Last day to change grade option.
|TITAN ONLINE NOT AVAILABLE
Final deadline to withdraw from classes with a grade of “W” for serious and compelling
reasons only. (Post-census withdrawal petition required.)
|GRADES AVAILABLE IN STUDENT CENTER, AS PROCESSED
The campus will be closed and there will be no classes on the following holidays:
- Monday, May 30, 2022: Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4, 2022: Independence Day Observed
For information on refunds, please visit the Student Business Services Refund page.