Summer Session tuition and fees
There are two different tuition fee structures this summer. Depending on your degree program or enrolled courses, your Student Homepage will reflect either per-unit tuition or a "part-time/full-time" tuition fee. Visit the Student Business Services’ Tuition and Fees page for the most current tuition and fee listing by program.
Titan Online allows you to register for classes and then make a payment at a later date. If you do not pay your balance in full by the due date, you may be subject to disenrollment from all of your Summer Session classes. Visit the Student Business Services Important Dates page to view the Summer Session payment deadlines.
Summer financial aid is only available for continuing students, and is based on eligibility. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year to be considered eligible. New applications are released in October for the upcoming academic year (Fall & Spring) and should be submitted by the priority filing date of March 2nd. Visit the Summer Financial Aid website for detailed information about the options that may be available to you, including:
- Summer Grants
- Summer State University Grant (SUG)
- Summer Session Grant (SSG)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Loan
To help you understand and answer your questions, visit the Office of Financial Aid Contact Us page.
Fee payments are accepted online in the Titan Online Student Homepage.
Online payment options include:Credit card Debit card eCheck
In-person payment options include:Cash Cashier’s check Debit card Money order Personal check Traveler’s check
Important payment information
- You will not receive a billing statement for your registration fees. You may view your student account balance at any time by logging on to your Titan Online Student Center.
- The University is not responsible for U.S. Postal Service delays; postmarks are not considered.
- You may be subject to disenrollment from all of your classes if your payment is not received by the due date. Be sure to check your Fullerton email account on a regular basis.
- A $25.00 Late Registration Fee will be assessed for students who register on or after the first day of each session.