Summer Session for Non-CSUF Students
Summer Session for Students not currently admitted to CSUF.
- Open University is a guest enrollment option for individuals not admitted to CSUF.
It allows those individuals to request approval and enrollment into undergraduate
and graduate level courses, and earn college credit.
This includes formerly admitted CSUF students, CSUF alumni, students disqualified from CSUF, students waiting or planning to be admitted to CSUF, and members of the general public. All course prerequisites or their equivalent are required.
- Enrollment is provided based on space availability. Taking a course through Open University does not constitute admission to CSUF.
- The enrollment process differs for each academic term. Please review the enrollment instructions for a specific term at OU Enrollment Instructions. Go to Summer Open University to review information and dates for the upcoming Summer term.
- Students enrolling through Open University may consult with one of the Open University Advisors at OU Advising, if needed.
- Students enrolling through Open University during the Summer are encouraged to enroll during the early enrollment period. Go to Summer Open University for dates and deadlines.
- To search for classes, visit the Titan Schedule and select the applicable semester. Uncheck “Show Open Classes Only” to see all course sections offered that term. Change the Course Career to “Extended Education” when viewing the Summer term specifically.