625,700Number of Jobs, 2018
$60,880Median Pay per year, 2018
5%Job Growth, 2018-2028
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook – Human Resources Management
Earn your human resources management certificate in 6 months. HR managers are viewed as fulfilling an integral and strategic role in their organization, and they must be prepared to effectively manage in a diverse and changing environment.
This program can be completed in just one semester. All five courses listed below are required to complete the certificate. Please select one section per course to fulfill certificate program requirements.
Graduates of the certificate program will:
- Have a comprehensive overview of the field of human resources management
- Know where and how to find employable staff in a full employment economy
- Be familiar with the varied aspects of employment law
- Be aware of the importance of communication skills, both verbal and written, in the retention of good employees
- Be knowledgeable of the various strategies and plans for employee compensation
- Current supervisors and human resources managers
- Anyone interested in human resources as a career path
- Employees with human resources responsibilities
- Clerical or entry-level employees who would like to move into management