Online BA in Sociology Current Student Center
The Online BA in Sociology Registration page provides new and returning students with the necessary resources to guide you through your program.
Accept admission and pay enrollment deposit (new students only):Log in to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, then click the Admissions tile and accept admission to the program. You will then be prompted to pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
Resolve any registration holds:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile. If there is a hold on your record, click on it to view instructions on how to remove the hold and which department to contact.
Complete any To Do items:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile.
To help you navigate the registration process through Titan Online, check out the pdf tutorials below:
Spring Class Schedule
Additional Class Request form: Please download and complete this PDF form to request additional classes that are offered for the Online Sociology Program Class Schedule.
This section provides a schedule of courses required for the program and the term in which you will enroll. Please contact your academic advisor if you have questions regarding your study plan.
Fall registration will be through Titan Online in your Student Portal.
Tuition: $425 per unit
Fees and payments can be completed online, in-office at EIP Student Services (CP-100), and the CSUF Cashier's Office (GH-180).
Please refer to your class schedule for drop and refund deadlines.
If you want to drop a course:
- Notify your academic advisor, Whitney Youngren
- Complete a Request for Withdrawal form
- Obtain the approvals from Instructor, Department Chair and Associate Dean (email approvals are sufficient).
- Submit the completed form to Extension and International Programs in CP 100 or fax to or email to email@example.com.
- If you are receiving financial aid, notify the financial aid office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance:
- Brooke Tolmasov – book an appointment to speak with our current student advisor, if you encounter any issues while in the program.
- Anh Tran – registration, class schedule, and textbooks.
Our online program is designed to give students the feel of an on-campus program whenever and wherever possible. In addition to being taught by the same faculty as our on-campus students and receiving the same degree, you’ll also have access to some of the same services and benefits, including:
- Free and discounted software
- On-campus graduation ceremony
- Free admission to athletic events with a valid Titan Card
- Sociology Department Tutoring – Free in-person writing and statistics tutoring available
On campus resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources:
- Textbooks – The Titan Bookstore website offers the most accurate and up-to-date selection of textbooks for your courses. To find your textbooks, enter the department, course and section. For detailed instruction on how to find and buy your books, check out this helpful tutorial video
- Financial Aid – For information about how to apply for financial aid, disbursement dates and key deadlines, please visit the CSUF Financial Aid website. For specific questions, send an email to email@example.com.
- Titanium Resource Center – Self-help guide, Turnitin, FAQs
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID cards and replacement cards
- Pollak Library – Research guide, article databases, interlibrary loan
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Student Wellness – Immunization requirements
- Career Center – Job search, career workshops and resume critique
- Commencement – Ticket distribution, ceremony schedule and parking