Important Fall Semester Dates and Deadlines
Cal State Fullerton’s Fall 2020 semester is August 22 through December 19. The schedule of classes is viewable on or after March 16, and the new electronic request for approval and enrollment process starts on August 10 at the link below activated on that date.
Below are the important dates and deadlines to know before you start. For detailed instructions on the request for approval and enrollment process, visit our Register page. If you have any question, send us a message from our Contact page.
You may request approval and enrollment for any course section you are eligible to complete, whether it displays as open, closed, or wait-listed. If approved, and physical space allows, you will be enrolled.
An approved enrollment for a wait-listed course section cannot be processed until Monday of the second week of the semester. After approval, you will contact the instructor of record directly for access to the course.
Schedule of Classes
- The schedule of classes will be viewable on or after March 16.
- Please read these changes to course delivery due to Covid-19. Course sections may be delivered asynchronous web, synchronous web, a combination of both, and some in-person traditional. Know the delivery format of your course section(s) before you initiate a request for approval and enrollment. Review page 29 of the regular Fall registration guide at Fall 2020 Registration Guide.
AUG 10 - SEPT 8
Request for Approval and Enrollment Transaction Period
- First day of Fall 2020 classes is August 22.
- All or most classes are online this Fall.
- Initiate your request for enrollment early!
Last Day to:
- Enroll without an approved Late Add Petition Form.
- Drop with no record of enrollment.
- Change grade option.
- Switch a class for a $35.00 fee
Last Day to Receive a 65% Refund
- When officially withdrawing late from classes. (W grades)
SEPT 9- NOV 13
Late Withdrawal Period (“W” Drop)
- Complete the Request for Withdrawal online process by clicking below.
Last Day to:
- Receive a pro-rated refund of the consolidated fee and the student ID card fee for complete withdrawal from classes.