Fall 2022 Semester
Cal State Fullerton’s Fall 2022 semester is August 20 through December 16. The schedule of classes is viewable on or after March 21, and the electronic request for approval and enrollment process starts on August 8 at a link below activated on this date at 8 a.m.
IMPORTANT: Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
- Covid-19 vaccination and booster (for those eligible) is required for any student enrolled through Open University in course sections meeting in-person or in a hybrid format. There are no options to request a medical or religious exemptions if enrolled through Open University.
- Enrollment through Open University into a fully online course(s) only does allow you to attest you are in a fully online (WEB) course(s) and will not access any CSUF facilities nor participate in any on campus CSUF actvities, programs or other instruction. Therefore, status of Covid-19 vaccination status and booster would not be required.
- Visit Titans Return for additional university information and CSUF guidelines regarding any updates to campus re-entry.
Important Dates and Deadlines for Fall 2022
Below are important dates and deadlines to know before you start. For detailed instructions on the request for approval and enrollment process, visit our Enrollment Instructions page. If you have questions, send us a message from our Contact page.
Request for Approval and Enrollment
You may request approval and enrollment for course sections you are eligible to complete, whether the section displays as open, closed, or wait-listed. If approved, and physical space allows, you can be enrolled.
Approval for a wait-listed course
An approved enrollment for a wait-listed course section cannot be processed until Monday of the second week of the semester. If you know an instructor has approved you to add a wait-listed course section, do contact the instructor directly to request access to view the course prior to official enrollment. View access to a course, however, is NOT official enrollment. That step must still occur when access to enroll is allowed.
Schedule of Classes
- The schedule of classes will be viewable on or after March 21, 2022.
- Scheduled course sections may be fully in-person, fully online, or some combined delivery of online and in-person. Know the delivery format of your course section(s) before you initiate a request for approval and enrollment.
- Be sure to review all campus status updates at Fall 2022 Updates.
AUG 8 - SEPT 6
Request for Approval and Enrollment Transaction Period
- First day of Fall 2022 classes is August 20.
- Courses may be fully in person, fully online or some combined delivery of online and in-person.
- You may request approval for multiple course sections in one transaction. Pay attention to the "add another" prompts in this interface.
- You may NOT request approval for multiple sections of the same course in one transaction. If you are denied approval for a specific course section, you may go back to this interface to request a different section of the same course.
Last Day to:
- Enroll without using the Late Add Petition Process.
- Drop with no record of enrollment.
- Must contact EIP Student Services to request a drop.
- Change grade option.
- Switch a class for a $35.00 fee
Last Day to Receive a 65% Refund
- When officially withdrawing late from classes. (W grades)
SEPT 7- NOV 11
Late Withdrawal Period (“W” Drop)
- Complete the Request for Withdrawal online process by clicking below.
Last Day to:
- Receive a pro-rated refund of the consolidated fee and the student ID card fee for complete withdrawal from classes.