Open University

California State University, Fullerton


Below are the forms used in the Open University registration process. You can type your answers into the PDF and print the forms. After completing these forms, please submit them to the Extension and International Programs Student Services office.

Request for Excess Units Form for Winter or Summer Session

Need to know more about Dates and Deadlines?

Use this form to request enrollment in more than the allowed units limits of either session.


Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact Us