Fees & Resources
Courses through Open University are $366 per unit. Below are additional fees:
- $28.34 consolidated course fee (mandatory)-paid once per semester/term.
- $29.11 - effective start of Fall 2022
- $4.53 Student ID Card fee (mandatory)-paid once per semester/term.
- $4.65 - effective start of Fall 2022
- Non-refundable 2.65% service charge for credit/debit card payments
- No charge for E-Check (ACH) payments
- $25 late registration fee (per transaction)
- $25 per returned checks, refuted credit card payment, or E-Check (ACH) return
- $10 change of grade option
- $35 class-switch fee (within the same session)
- Non-refundable course fees for materials and services may apply to selected courses.
- Please refer to the Student Business Services' website for a complete list.
Note: Fees are subject to change without notice.
Dropping or Switching a Course
- Dropping a course you have enrolled into through Open University, must be done officially through EIP Student Services. If you do not officially drop, your grade will result in a WU (unauthorized withdrawal) which is equal to a failing grade.
- Contact EIP Student Services by phone at (657) 278-2611 or at EIPConnect@fullerton.edu to request a drop.
- There is also an early drop period within the start of the term where you need to contact EIP Student Services by phone at (657) 278-2611 or at EIPConnect@fullerton.edu to request a drop. Refer to the Important Dates and Deadlines for the term you are enrolled.
- During the Late Withdrawal Period for the term you are enrolled, complete the Request for Late Withdrawal Process online by the deadlines designated. If approved, a W grade is issued.
- There is a time period within each term, where you may switch a course for a designated fee. Refer to Important Dates and Deadlines for the term you are enrolled.
Refunds are based on the date the drop request is received and processed by EIP Student Services.
Not attending a class, notifying the instructor, stopping payment on a check/credit card or failure to redeem a check that was returned for non-sufficient funds does not constitute officially dropping the course, or release you from the financial obligation to pay the course fees. Dropping the course does not dismiss the financial obligation to pay the course fees.
If courses were paid with a credit card, refunds will be processed back to the credit card within 7–10 business days. If paid by cash or money order, a refund check will be mailed to the address on file within two weeks. If payment was made by check, a refund will be mailed within 4–6 weeks from the date the check was received by our office.
Campus-Wide Identification Number (CWID)
Students receive a Campus-Wide Identification Number (CWID) when they first enroll. Your CWID will be used in place of your Social Security number to identify all your records. You will also need your CWID the first time you log into the CSUF Student Portal. If you lose your CWID, go to the “What’s My CWID?” page of the Student Portal.
The PIN is a password that students use the first time they log into the Student Portal. The first time you register for a class with EIP, you will receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) by email. Use this number in combination with your student ID to customize your account the first time you log onto the Student Portal.
The Student Portal provides access to your confidential information (where you can look up grades, units, classes taken, etc.). EIP students who lose or misplace a PIN may go to the “What’s My Registration PIN?” page of the Student Portal.
- Daily permits can be purchased from machines located in Lots A, G, S, and Arts Drive, as well as the Nutwood, State College and Eastside parking structures.
- Daily permits are valid in student lots and parking structures, unless restricted. For more information contact Parking & Transportation Services .
- Student semester permits are also available for purchase from Parking & Transportation .
- Park & Pay provides short-term parking for $4 per hour. Each location has a posted maximum time limit of either 1 or 2 hours, which will be strictly enforced. Permits are not valid in Park and Pay. Park and Pay machines accept Discover, MasterCard and Visa, as well as $1 and $5 bills.
You may order a required textbook from the Titan Bookstore in person, online, or by calling (657) 278-4998 (unless other instructions are provided in the class description). The Titan Bookstore is located in the center of campus between the Pollak Library and Titan Student Union (TSU).