Online BA in Humanities and Social Sciences Current Student Center
The Online BA in HSS Current Student Center provides new and returning students with the necessary resources to guide you through your program.
Accept admission and pay enrollment administrative charge (new students only):Log in to your CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, then click the Admissions tile and accept admission to the program. You will then be prompted to pay the $250 enrollment administrative charge.
Resolve any registration holds:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile. If there is a hold on your record, click on it to view instructions on how to remove the hold and which department to contact.
Complete any To Do items:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal , click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile.
To help you navigate the registration process through Titan Online, check out the pdf tutorials below:
Summer Class Schedule
Fall Class Schedule
This section provides a schedule of courses required for the program and the term in which you will enroll. Please contact your academic advisor if you have questions regarding your study plan.
Fall registration will be through Titan Online in your Student Portal.
Tuition: $425 per unit
Fees and payments can be completed online, in-office at EIP Student Services (CP-100), and the CSUF Cashier's Office (GH-180).
Please refer to your class schedule for drop and refund deadlines.
If you want to drop a course:
- Notify your academic advisor, Whitney Youngren
- Complete a Request for Withdrawal form
- Obtain the approvals from Instructor, Department Chair and Associate Dean (email approvals are sufficient).
- Submit the completed form to Extension and International Programs in CP 100 or fax to or email to email@example.com.
- If you are receiving financial aid, notify the financial aid office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance:
- Veronica Martinez – Suports prospective, newly admitted, and current students
On campus resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources:
- The Titan Bookstore website offers the most accurate and up-to-date selection of textbooks for your courses. Go to Find Your Books, select the term, department, catalog number, and section/class number.
- Financial Aid – For information about how to apply for financial aid, disbursement dates and key deadlines, please visit the CSUF Financial Aid website . For specific questions, send an email to email@example.com .
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Services - DIY guides on how to get connected and use the various campus resources such as student email, wireless network, Titan Online, and Canvas.
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID cards and replacement cards
- Pollak Library – Research guide, article databases, interlibrary loan
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Registration and Records – Graduation Deadlines, Policies, Important Forms
- Student Wellness – Immunization requirements
- Commencement – Ticket distribution, ceremony schedule and parking
- Graduate Studies