Travel & Visa

Travel & Visa

The ISS office provides guidance on travel and applying for a visa during your academic program or your period of post-graduation employment. Click below for more information and consult an ISS advisor if you have any further questions.

Student looking at map


Travel guidelines vary depending on where and when the travel will occur. Visit the appropriate page to learn more about travel advice, required documents, and how to request a travel signature.

Travel Outside the U.S. Travel Inside the U.S. Travel Signature Request Form


A valid F or J Visa is required to enter the U.S. to start or resume your academic program or employment. Visit the appropriate page if you need guidance on how to apply or renew your F or J visa.

Admitted & Abroad Continuing Students OPT/STEM OPT Students