Housing / On-Campus Housing
CSUF Housing and Residential Engagement offers great housing options to meet other students, learn more about American culture, and be immersed in the student life and spirit of Cal State Fullerton.
- Placement will be in Student Housing Suites
- Each Suite will house eight students in an apartment with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a small kitchenette
- Every floor will have three Active Rooms, common spaces for ersidents to socialize or study. Each Active Room includes a TV, an activity table, and plenty of lounge space.
- The Titan Lounge is a new community space for studying and socializing and leads to a laundry room and the outdoor courtyard.
- Students are required to select between a 5 or 7 Day Continuous meal plan
- Contract: Academic Year, though limited spaces for one-semester contracts are available
How to Apply
- USA & Exchange Students - One Semester Contract/ Academic Year Contract
- Complete and submit the On-Campus Housing Application
- Receive notification if your housing application has been approved.
- Applications are accepted up through the stated application deadline by the USA & Exchange Advisor.
- Available spaces are assigned using a lottery system.
- Receive, review, sign and return License Agreement by stated deadline. You will forfeit your housing placement, if you miss the deadline!
- Receive placement confirmation
- Pay the housing deposit upon arrival to CSUF
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree Students - Academic Year Contract ONLY
- Follow the instructions on the Housing and Residential Engagement website