Housing / On-Campus Housing
CSUF Housing and Residential Engagement offers great housing options to meet other students, learn more about American culture, and be immersed in the student life and spirit of Cal State Fullerton.
- Options include double or single apartment style accommodations
- Furnished rooms include bed, desk, chair, lamp and closet
- Utilities are included in the rent
- Choice of four (4) different meal plans
- Contract: Academic Year, though limited spaces for one-semester contracts are available.
- 2019-2020 Student Housing Policies - SAMPLE Only until updated document becomes available
- 2019-2020 License Agreement SAMPLE
- Single “Private” Apartment information, floorplans, and photos
- Double “Shared” Apartment information, floorplans, and photos
- Pricing for room rates and meal plans
- What to Bring on Move-In Day
How to Apply
- USA & Exchange Students - One Semester Contract/ Academic Year Contract
- Complete and submit the On-Campus Housing Application.
- Receive notification if your housing application has been approved.
- Applications are accepted up through the stated application deadline.
- Available spaces are assigned using a lottery system.
- Receive, review, sign and return License Agreement by stated deadline. You will forfeit your housing placement, if you miss the deadline!
- Receive placement confirmation
- Pay the housing deposit upon arrival to CSUF
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree Students - Academic Year Contract ONLY
- Follow the instructions on the Housing and Residential Engagement website
|Move-in Date||Move-out Date|
|Fall 2020- To be confirmed||August 19 or 20, 2020||December 18, 2020|
Academic Year 2020-2021 - To be confirmed
|August 19 or 20, 2020||May 14, 2021|
|Spring 2021 - To be confirmed||January 14, 2021||May 14, 2021|
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions about moving in early or moving out late.