Housing / On-Campus Housing
CSUF Housing and Residential Engagement offers an enriching on-campus experience in Student Housing Suites. Connect with fellow students and immerse yourself in U.S. American culture effortlessly.
- Placement will be in Student Housing Suites
- Each Suite will house eight students in an apartment with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a small kitchenette
- Every floor will have three Active Rooms, common spaces for ersidents to socialize or study. Each Active Room includes a TV, an activity table, and plenty of lounge space.
- The Titan Lounge is a new community space for studying and socializing and leads to a laundry room and the outdoor courtyard.
- Students are required to select between a 5 or 7 Day Continuous meal plan
- Contract: Academic Year, though limited spaces for one-semester contracts are available
How to Apply
- University Semester Abroad (USA) & J1 Exchange Students - Please contact your International Programs advisor.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree Students - Academic Year Contract ONLY
- Follow the instructions on the Housing and Residential Engagement website