Fees & Payments
- Fees: Each course is $1,500. You can view step-by-step instructions on how to pay your course fees.
- Fee payment for financial aid students: All financial aid will be first applied to institutional charges such as tuition.
Any remaining financial aid after institutional charges are paid will then be refunded
to the student. Please contact EIP Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-2611 regarding refunds or making payments.
- If your financial aid eligibility has not yet been determined at the time you register, you are responsible for paying your registration fees by the due date specified on your account. If your summer financial aid award is not sufficient to pay your full fees, you are responsible for paying the remaining balance.
- Fees paid by employer or company: Extension and International Programs can bill your employer or company directly for course fees. To use this option, a purchase order or letter of sponsorship from the company must accompany your registration form. For more information on this process, contact EIP Student Services at email@example.com or 657-278-2611.
- Payment Plan: Visit our EIP Payment Plan webpage for instructions on how to sign up for a payment plan.
- Disenrollment due to missed deadline: If you do not pay fees by the deadline, you are subject to disenrollment from your classes and will receive a prepayment registration hold. To have the hold removed, you must first make a prepayment, then you can re-enroll in your classes with a $25 late fee by the final add deadline.
- Prepayment: If you have a prepayment registration hold, this means you must prepay a minimum of $1,000 to clear the hold. You will need to manually enter the amount you wish to pay, as you will not have a balance due. The hold may take up to four hours to be removed. Once the hold is removed , you can re-enroll in your classes with a $25 late fee by the final add deadline, and the remaining balance will be due immediately. Make sure to view all of the add and drop deadlines.
Fee Payment Deadlines
View important fee dates and deadlines below. If you register during the prepayment period, you are required to make a pre-payment prior to enrolling in classes. Late Registration fees may apply.
|December 15, 2022||Payment Due Date|
|December 15, 2022||Last day to sign up for a payment plan through the Student Portal|
|December 16, 2022||Disenrollment due to missed payment deadline|
|Starting December 16, 2022||Prepayment is required prior to enrollment. See above for details|
|April 20, 2023||Payment Due Date|
|April 20, 2023||Last day to sign up for a payment plan through the Student Portal|
|April 21, 2023||Disenrollment due to missed payment deadline|
|Starting April 21, 2023||Prepayment is required prior to enrollment. See above for details|
Various forms for financial aid are available for those who qualify. To apply for financial aid and determine your eligibility, obtain a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) from any high school or college and submit your application to the address provided on the form. To expedite processing, apply electronically on the FAFSA website . Be sure to include the CSUF institution code: 001137
For more detailed information about financial aid, including step-by-step application instructions and other tips, please visit the Cal State Fullerton Office of Financial Aid . For specific questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view the Financial Aid FAQs to answer some common questions.
What’s your next step?
Book an advising appointment to learn more or join our email list to get important updates.
Book an appointment with Professional Business Online Student Advisor Dereck Zara. He can talk with you in person, by phone or online.