Online BA in Business Administration Current Student Center
The Online BA in Business Administration Registration page provides new and returning students with the necessary resources to guide you through your program.
Accept admission and pay enrollment deposit (new students only):Log in to your CSUF Student Portal, click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage, then click the Admissions tile and accept admission to the program. You will then be prompted to pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
Resolve any registration holds:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal, click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile. If there is a hold on your record, click on it to view instructions on how to remove the hold and which department to contact.
Complete any To Do items:Log in to the CSUF Student Portal, click on Titan Online, select Student Homepage and then check the Tasks tile.
To help you navigate the registration process through Titan Online, check out the pdf tutorials below:
Your class numbers will be provided to you by your advisor. Once you have your schedule, keep it handy so you can refer to it while you register for your classes.
Spring Class Schedule
Summer Class Schedule
Important: Please register only in the courses that were approved for your study plan by your Academic Advisor, Farifteh Shahbazian (Email: email@example.com). You are responsible for your courses that you register in.
Start Term: Fall 2020Cohort 17
Start Term: Spring 2021Cohort 18
Start Term: Fall 2021Cohort 19
Start Term: Spring 2022Cohort 20
Start Term: Fall 2022Cohort 21
Start Term: Spring 2023Cohort 22
Make sure you have completed all pre-registration steps and have your course schedule numbers available.
Fall registration will be through Titan Online in your Student Portal.
Tuition: $425 per unit
Fees and payments can be completed online, in-office at EIP Student Services (CP-100), and the CSUF Cashier's Office (GH-180).
For information about how to apply for financial aid, disbursement dates and key deadlines, please visit the CSUF Financial Aid website .
For specific questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Titan Bookstore website offers the most accurate and up-to-date selection of textbooks for your courses. To find your textbooks, enter the department, course and section. For detailed instruction on how to find and buy your books, check out this helpful tutorial video .
Please refer to your class schedule for drop and refund deadlines.
If you want to drop a course:
- Notify your academic advisor, Whitney Youngren
- Complete a Request for Withdrawal form
- Obtain the approvals from Instructor, Department Chair and Associate Dean (email approvals are sufficient).
- Submit the completed form to Extension and International Programs in CP 100 or fax to 657-278-2088 or email to email@example.com.
- If you are receiving financial aid, notify the financial aid office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Titan Bookstore website offers the most accurate and up-to-date selection of textbooks for your courses. Go to Find Your Books, select the term, department, catalog number, and section/class number.
Still have questions? Please contact our staff for the following assistance:
- Farifteh Shahbazian – advising, prerequisites, study plan, request for term off and leave of absence
- Gail Wright – registration, class schedule and textbooks
- If you would like to contact professors for your courses, please review the semester's Class Schedule above for instructors assignments and contact emails
Our online program is designed to give students the feel of an on-campus program whenever and wherever possible. In addition to being taught by the same faculty as our on-campus students and receiving the same degree, you’ll also have access to some of the same services and benefits, including:
- Free and discounted software
- Business Career Services
- On-campus graduation ceremony
- Free admission to athletic events with a valid Titan Card
On campus resources
The following are helpful links for quick access to other campus resources:
- Financial Aid – For information about how to apply for financial aid, disbursement dates and key deadlines, please visit the CSUF Financial Aid website . For specific questions, send an email to email@example.com
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Services - DIY guides you on how to get connected and use the various campus resources such as student email, wireless network, Titan Online, TitanNet and Canvas.
- IT Help Desk – Titan Online, Campus Portal
- Titan Card Office – Titan ID cards and replacement cards
- Pollak Library – Research guide, article databases, interlibrary loan
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking permits
- Student Wellness – Immunization requirements
- Career Center – Job search, career workshops and resume critique
- Commencement – Ticket distribution, ceremony schedule and parking